[Tellico-users] Support for book search in Danish database?

Morten Bo Johansen mbj at spamcop.net
Fri Sep 18 12:09:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Although it is neither Christmas nor my birthday, I venture a
feature request that support for book searches in the large
Danish database at

  https://opensource.dbc.dk/services/open-search-web-service

be added to Tellico

It should a complete database of all Danish books ever
published.

If you might consider this, Robby, then I shall be at hand to
forward any questions you might possibly have to the people
behind the database. Unfortunately, I am not technical enough
to see if the API is clearly visible or if it is what you need,
but I will gladly act as a go-between and obtain needed
information.

Thanks,
Morten