[Tellico-users] Unable to load library file.

Rich Burridge rich.burridge at oracle.com
Wed Aug 5 02:58:00 UTC 2015

And now of course, I can't reproduce it. I went back to the previous
saved copy of library.tc from August 1st, and entered the seven
latest books again, and I was able to happily save, quit and then
restart tellico again with all books present.

One thing I did notice when I hit Save was that the progress bar in the
bottom right corner label progress at 80%, then back to 40% , then
90% and finally completed. I've no idea if that means anything.

Sorry for the wasted time. Hopefully I'm in good shape again.