[Tellico-users] Import audio CD data no longer works

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Wed Nov 12 00:00:20 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 05:05:55PM -0600, Bill Gee wrote:
> > > When it happened to me it was because I had missed some deps when
> > > building tellico. Typically, on Mageia I added the following
> > > requirements:
> > >
> > > libkcddb4
> > > libkcompactdisc4
>
> The two libraries you mention are not present on my system.  I did a "yum
> whatprovides" on them and got back a nul response.  Yum does not know of any
> package that provides those two libraries.  Would they have some other name in
> Fedora?

Again on my Mageia 4 system here are what gives the equivalent of yum
whatprovides:

urpmf libkcddb4
	libkcddb4:/usr/lib/libkcddb.so.4
	libkcddb4:/usr/lib/libkcddb.so.4.11.4
urpmf libkcompactdisc4
	libkcompactdisc4:/usr/lib/libkcompactdisc.so.4
	libkcompactdisc4:/usr/lib/libkcompactdisc.so.4.11.4
	libkcompactdisc4:/usr/lib/libkcompactdisc.so.4.12.5

It may also depend on the KDE version as well.
HTH,
Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org