[Tellico-users] Have a common base ? : books, BD, movies

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Mar 20 14:02:44 UTC 2013

Hello Philippe,

On 03/20/2013 12:43 AM, Philippe le vaillant wrote:
> First of all one thank you for your development j ' has it to try others
> but that this is really practical and intuitive

Merci!

> I shall like I can manage in the same file or base(basis) (I already
> make him(it) at present between book(pound) and BD) books(pounds) and
> movies, but for the search engine for example about rider does not allow
> to do it.

Unfortunately, no, Tellico can not handle more than one type of
collection per file. I just didn't write it that way. I know that makes
it hard for books and comics (BDs), so I apologize. C'est pas possible...

> The fact of being able to choose its fields to add to modify them it is
> really great thank you again
>
>   there also the possibility in putting the application in network?

The database file can certainly be on a network, but multi-user support
isn't possible. You'd just have to make sure that no one overwrites it.