[Tellico-users] Multi user ability?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Feb 3 12:46:44 UTC 2013

On 02/03/2013 03:28 AM, Forum wrote:
> Where is the data stored by tellico locally?
> (I could not find any information for this up to now)

It's all just in a file. So if you can access the file from multiple
computers, that would work. But there's no safe way for multiple people
to edit the database at the same time, so you would need to make sure
edits didn't get overwritten.

The images can be written to the .tc file as well, but that's relatively
slow. The second option is that Tellico can store them in a directory
relative to the .tc data file, which would probably be best for you.