[Tellico-users] How to make a bibliography collection access the Google Book Search engine?

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 11:03:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am managing a bibliography collection which should contain books as well
as scientific articles. However, I cannot find any option to make the
bibliography collection update its information from the data source "Google
Book Search" or for that matter any other source from the book collection
type which is not there in the bibliography collection type. Why is it so?

--
Regards
Jayesh