[Tellico-users] Changing printing layout

mivaho at gmail.com mivaho at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:15:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been trying all sorts of things even another distro just to see if
it was Arch related (my distro of choice).

I use Tellico for my comic (strip) collection. I would like to have a
print out sorted bij serie and then number. So need to change the layout
but it doesn't matter what I change in "tellico-printing.xsl" notting
happens when I print it. Same goes for the reporting tool.

There is nothing in my $KDEHOME/share/apps/tellico/