[Tellico-users] Amazon lookups stopped working

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat Mar 31 22:56:51 UTC 2012

On 03/31/2012 07:18 AM, Guenther Haas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem with lookups on Amazon DE since February /
> March (Tellico 2.3.3 on Kubuntu 11.10).
>
> The date of the API version in the installed amazon2tellico.xsl file
> was 2009-11-01. I replaced the installed amazon2tellico.xsl with the
> file from version 2.3.5 (API version 2011-08-01). Now the lookups are
> working again.

I think you've solved it, Günther. Amazon started returning results
using the newer API version, even though older versions of Tellico
specifically request results in the older version.

So typically, replacing the amazon2tellico.xsl from a newer version of
Tellico would not work, but in this case, it does. Thanks for following up!