[Tellico-users] Tellico+Korganizer

kostiagol at yandex.ru kostiagol at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 20 20:31:08 UTC 2012

Hello!
I can't add loans reminder to Korganizer in KDE 4.8
Fresh Kubuntu installation with KDE 4.8 from PPA repository (with all akondi
and all kdepim packges). I had to compile Tellico 2.3.5 from sources, because
original in Kubuntu repositories (2.3.3) don't have korganizer integration at
all.
Compillation output said something about kabc and callendar todo's deprecated
When I tried to Checkout-out a book, Tellico works only with addressbook
stored in $home/.kde/share/apps/kabc/std.vcf file. The new Akonadi way is not
supported?
And the main problem: it doesn't find my korganizer resource, it shows in
konsole:
>tellico(3020) Tellico::CalendarHandler::StdCalendar::StdCalendar: unable to
create local calendar
>tellico(3020) Tellico::CalendarHandler::addLoans:  no resource calendar
I can't understand, the problem is in Telloco, Akonadi, Kubuntu packagers or
my setup? I tried to make different options, and resourse types in Korganizer,
Akonadi settings and sistemsettings-personal-resources, nothing helps.