[Tellico-users] Tellico behind proxy from GNOME

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Mar 2 15:28:44 UTC 2012

On 02/29/2012 11:16 PM, VInay wrote:
> So the question is how does one install proxy "module" for KDE under gnome?

I think that's really a distribution-specific question. For openSuse, I
think it's a combination of the kdebase4-runtime and konqueror packages.
Maybe you can try installing konqueror and see if that gets you want you
need. Other than that, trying searching your software repositories for
KDE network of systemsettings or proxy or something similar.