[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.3.5 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Jan 22 07:45:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Matthew Soffen (tellico)
<sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org> wrote:
> Thanks for being such a helpful developer/maintainer.  Its REALLY
> refreshing to see.
>
> If I could come up with something like AutoIT for Linux, I'd LOVE to write
> you an automated testing suite for regression testing the application (I
> do automated software testing for a living).

Thanks for the examples, that'll make it easier.

I've got unit tests for some of the backend stuff (and I'll add the
Amazon titles to it), but I'd love to figure out how to do regression
testing with some of the user interface interaction...someday...