[Tellico-users] Column display issue

Mike Dennison MDennison at slb.com
Sat Jan 14 22:04:10 UTC 2012

Robbie,

Thanks very much the software, I've used it for several years now, but
currently have one slightly annoying issue...

If I have a 'tickbox' field in my collection, when I display that column
in the main (top right) view, it seems to always show a tick, whatever
the value of the field.

In 2.3.3 it worked as I'd expect, showing a blank or a tick, but is
wrong in the 2.3.4 version I'm using, which is the rpm
"tellico-2.3.4-1.fc15.x86_64" from the Fedora 15 distribution. I've also
tried compiling 2.3.4 from the source tarball and that still has the
same issue, so it looks like it was probably something that was altered
between 2.3.3 and 2.3.4.

It's a music file I'm using, and I just created a new test one using the
defaults, and just added a a couple of dummy entries, and displayed the
'loan' column - both entries had ticks, even though the actual records
did not.  Opening the same file in 2.3.3 showed it correctly.

best wishes

Mike

Mike Dennison,                        email: mdennison at westerngeco.com
WesternGeco
DP Global Operating Support, Gatwick, England
Tel: +44 (0)1293 55 6260                    Mobile: +44 (0)7775 912579
Fax: +44 (0)1293 55 6220
Registered Name: WesternGeco Limited
Registered Office: Schlumberger House, Buckingham Gate, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex. RH6 0NZ
Registered in England and Wales No. 1389716