[Tellico-users] Crash report

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat Jan 14 00:09:26 UTC 2012

Hi Keith,

I'll take a look at the scanner implementation and see if I can spot a
problem. Unfortunately, your backtrace doesn't include debugging
information so it'll be difficult to pinpoint exactly what is crashing.

I'm not familiar enough with Ubuntu to know exactly how to get the debug
symbols. I believe you can install the tellico-dbg or tellico-dbgsym
package if one is available. If you can do that and recreate the crash,
there should be more information for me to use.

Thanks,
Robby