[Tellico-users] Delcious Library export correctly

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Jan 4 03:51:23 UTC 2012

Hi Rodney,

On Tuesday 03 January 2012, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> Currently using Delicious Library [DL] (2.7.6) on OSX 10.7.2
> attempting to get ready to import into debian sid.

Neat, you might be the first person Ive heard from that uses the DL
translation.

> I have the books exported/imported correctly. The Movies & Music
> exporting is proving to be much more difficult.
>
> How is the correct way to export from DL so that Tellico will import
> without receiving errors in the terminal/shell;
>
> tellico(7734) Tellico::CollectionFactory::create: no collection created
> for type =  0
> tellico(7734) Tellico::Import::DeliciousImporter::collection: bad
> collection type: 1

Based on that error, it's tough to say what the problem is. Any chance you
could send me your delicious library xml file directly (not to the mailing
list)? I can take a shot at debugging it and let you know. I don't have
Delicious Library myself to test with.