[Tellico-users] how to import a xml file coming from an previous version of tellico

Nsenga SEBINWA nsenga.sebinwa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:32:02 UTC 2012

Hello

This is my very firt message on this mailing list and I hope that someone
may help me...
First I would like to congratulate the author/team of this soft.
I use to use since a long time, first in order to manage my book collection
from my historical studies, and now, I try to manage a collection of...
spices for my deli (épicerie fine we say in french)...

I built a personnal database month ago.
Since then I upgrade my Ubuntu and has to reinstall Tellico. I realize that
I haven't save in the right way my database... I have only a xml file,
forget to take the .tc one :-(
And I didn' succeed to import this xml file in Tellico :-(

Is there a way to do it ? I made research on internet and read the user
book, but I only saw that it's possible to convert a xml file to a xsl...
but what is the process ?

Thanks a lot