[Tellico-users] Data Sources Options

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Aug 26 19:41:04 UTC 2012

On 08/23/2012 03:29 PM, Thomas Ronayne wrote:
> Maybe I missed something somewhere along the line (which is probable)
> but I'm wondering about access keys I may have missed; e.g., Discogs
> Audio Search (who changed their key earlier this year). I had a key, I
> have an account but I can't seem to find the key on their web site.

You're asking how to find your key on the Discogs web site? I do see
that thew new API no longer requires a key, so I should remove that from
the data source options.

You should be able to just leave that blank and have enerythign work. If
something doesn't, let me know, and include an example search for you.