[Tellico-users] How to use a web-cam to scan ISBN bar-code?

Stephan Debelle stephan.debelle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:07:06 UTC 2012

Sebastian,

I tested with a USB handheld cam and found it was just taking too long for
the capture (distance, light angle etc..) We have a few 1000 books to scan
and therefore the $30.00 scanner made sense.

With the scanner we can scan as fast we can pick up books into a doc and
then import into tellico, works like a charm.

Best,
Stephan

Stephan