[Tellico-users] multi-user features?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:06:50 UTC 2012

Dear Tellico users,

I am new to Tellico; in fact I have not yet started using it.
Before diving in deeper, I would like to know a few things about
Tellico's multi-user capacity (or lack thereof).

I am searching for a solution for managing my book collection.
However, the collection is not entirely "personal"; it belongs to my
family and friends, too.

Therefore, there are more that one users who would need to use this
software.

What are Tellico's multi-user capacities?

Can it store who edited which record?
Can it store who has and who has not read a given book?
Can it store the notes of different users about the same book?

Thank you for your help:

    Kristof Csillag