[Tellico-users] Amazon lookups stopped working

Stephan Debelle stephan.debelle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:28:48 UTC 2012

Just wanted to let you know that I replaced the amazon2tellico.xsl using
the version from the latest package and resolved the lookup issue!

Thank you Guenther for the suggestion! and thank you Robby for a great
piece of software!


On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Robby Stephenson <robby at periapsis.org>wrote:

> On 03/31/2012 07:18 AM, Guenther Haas wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I had the same problem with lookups on Amazon DE since February /
>> March (Tellico 2.3.3 on Kubuntu 11.10).
>> The date of the API version in the installed amazon2tellico.xsl file
>> was 2009-11-01. I replaced the installed amazon2tellico.xsl with the
>> file from version 2.3.5 (API version 2011-08-01). Now the lookups are
>> working again.
> I think you've solved it, Günther. Amazon started returning results
> using the newer API version, even though older versions of Tellico
> specifically request results in the older version.
> So typically, replacing the amazon2tellico.xsl from a newer version of
> Tellico would not work, but in this case, it does. Thanks for following up!
> Robby
> ______________________________**_________________
> tellico-users mailing list
> tellico-users at kde.org
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/**listinfo/tellico-users<https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/tellico-users>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/attachments/20120405/ab744c99/attachment.html>

More information about the tellico-users mailing list