[Tellico-users] Re: Installation problem tellico 2.3.3

Regis Boudin regis at boudin.name
Sun May 29 16:18:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

Putting my Debian hat on...

On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 23:38 -0700, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> On Saturday 28 May 2011, Franz wrote:
> > I am new to this list because I need help to install T2.3.3 on an Ubuntu
> > Natty machine.
>
> You're going to need to install several development packages to compile
> tellico.
>
> >    ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
> >    /home/franz/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
>
> This means you need the KDE4 development libraries, which are in the
> kdelibs5-dev package, I believe.  You'll probably get more errors as you go
> that tell you when you're missing some necessary library.
>
> If you're willing to use 3rd-party PPA, I think you can get Tellico 2.3.3
> for Natty from here:
> https://launchpad.net/~dominik-stadler/+archive/dsta-natty-ppa

And if you really want to compile it yourself, the list of packages you
need is : debhelper (>= 7), cmake, pkg-kde-tools (>= 0.9), kdelibs5-dev
(>=4:4.4.4), libxml2-dev, libxslt1-dev, libtag1-dev, libyaz4-dev,
libkcddb-dev, kdepimlibs5-dev, libpoppler-qt4-dev, libexempi-dev,
libqimageblitz-dev, libksane-dev, shared-desktop-ontologies,
libqjson-dev.

Add libv4l-dev to it if you wan to compile the optional webcam support.

Regis