[Tellico-users] Re: Installation problem tellico 2.3.3

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun May 29 06:38:33 UTC 2011

On Saturday 28 May 2011, Franz wrote:
> I am new to this list because I need help to install T2.3.3 on an Ubuntu
> Natty machine.

You're going to need to install several development packages to compile
tellico.

>    ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
>    /home/franz/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps

This means you need the KDE4 development libraries, which are in the
kdelibs5-dev package, I believe.  You'll probably get more errors as you go
that tell you when you're missing some necessary library.

If you're willing to use 3rd-party PPA, I think you can get Tellico 2.3.3
for Natty from here:
https://launchpad.net/~dominik-stadler/+archive/dsta-natty-ppa