[Tellico-users] changing from thumbnail to link

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 15 10:34:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

We have keyed in quite a lot of entries of a particular new subject recently,
but have done so with an image field, which displays a thumbnail.  It turns out
this is fairly useless thing to have done, since the images are scanned line
drawings, and so the thumbnail is of black and white line drawings, and the
thumbnail does not show up anything at all recognisable!  A simple link would
have been much better, but I only noticed what was happening quite late after a
lot have been done.

How do I do a bulk transform of these entries into simple links to allow a click
to display the graphic?  I am thinking it has to be possible to hand edit the
xml file to change this in selected case.  Is that possible?

Peter