[Tellico-users] Problem exporting to html

Josep josep2006 at ya.com
Tue Mar 29 11:10:50 UTC 2011

Hello:

I've just upgraded to 2.3.2 version, and when try to export some entries to
html, it seems there is a limitation on size in a field wich is a link.

I've a field linking to my blog and now the long address appears cut and
impossible to read.

Some caracters of adress don't appear into the export file.

I don't know if i'm able to explain correctly, so i joint a html file as
exemple.

I'm thinking this is a simple bug , but very hard for me... :-)

Thanks.

--

Salutacions,

Josep