[Tellico-users] freeze "melting" to add context to Tellico strings

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat Mar 12 15:44:38 UTC 2011

HI all,

I had a request to add some translation context hints to several strings in
Tellico.
>    a,an,and,as,at,but,by,for,from,in,into,nor,of,off,on,onto,or,out,over
>    ,the,to,up,with (src/core/tellico_config.kcfg:99)
>    - jr.,jr,iii,iv (src/core/tellico_config.kcfg:105)
>    - the (src/core/tellico_config.kcfg:102)

Plus at least one more in the tellico_config settings. They're all default
config settings, comma-separated lists of words that impact the auto-
capitalization and auto-formatting.

I still hope to release Tellico 2.3.3 sometime after April 1. I can go ahead
and add context to these strings, any objections?

Thanks,