[Tellico-users] Any way to create the exports from the command line or back up to a different folder ?

Matthew Soffen (tellico) sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org
Fri Dec 30 21:57:21 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have a question.  Is there any way to do the following things :

1) Generate the Exports from a command line call (instead of having to
fire up the application)

2) When backing up the .tc file, have it back up to a DIFFERENT directory
than the original file ?

My reasoning for this is due to my own stupidity (I blew away my 4
collection files and their backups).   I have the exported data so I'll
just plug through recreating the files.

But unfortunately I don't have everything (because I didn't 100% of the
time export the TC file to HTML/etc.   So if I had a way to do it from the
command line, I could ensure "some" backup copies would exist.

Thanks !

Matt