[Tellico-users] tr: Re: Amazon search output = empty

mahashakti mahashakti89 at orange.fr
Mon Aug 22 09:49:57 UTC 2011

> Message du 20/08/11 09:44
> De : "mahashakti"
> A : "Robby Stephenson"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Tellico-users] Amazon search output = empty
>

> > Message du 20/08/11 05:11
> > De : "Robby Stephenson"
> > A : "mahashakti89"
> > Copie à : tellico-users at kde.org
> > Objet : Re: [Tellico-users] Amazon search output = empty
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM, mahashakti89 wrote:
> > I am running Debian Sid, using Tellico 2.3.3-1 , I noticed that it is
> > now impossible to access data from the Amazon websites ... I do not un
> > derstand why ... Secret key and access key ID are valid. I can see  the
> > searching process going on, for example on the bottom of the window
> > 0/4550 but I have no final output on the screen : "Nothing found" ...
> >
> > One other person has emailed me about a similar problem. So far, I've been unable to reproduce any problem. All my tests have showed successful amazon
searches. So I'm a bit stuck. Are you using the Amazon (US) site or a different national site?

> > Robby

Hi,

I tried it with Amazon (FR) and so far I can remember with the US site,  I am also stuck .... Is there a way to activate  full debug ??
I will try one more time when I am back at home .

Thanks for this wonderful piece of software.

mahashakti89