[Tellico-users] Re: Tellico moving to git

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Apr 22 15:36:17 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 19 April 2011, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> On Saturday 16 April 2011, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> > I'll send another email once the git repo is up and available.
>
> OK, unless I really messed something up, the Tellico git repo should be
> available now. The project page is here:
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/tellico

There are some files missing from the doc/ directory so the conversion was
incomplete. The doc/ files got moved around a bunch in svn so I'm going to
have to do some digging to figure out what exactly caused svn2git to miss
something and then how to fix it.

Regis, I know you made a couple of commits already. I guess the best
solution may end up being a redo of the conversion (which would end up with
different git commits), in which case we'll have to redo those git commits
after the conversion. I'll keep you informed.