[Tellico-users] Re: Tellico moving to git

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Apr 20 04:35:52 UTC 2011

On Saturday 16 April 2011, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> I'll send another email once the git repo is up and available.

OK, unless I really messed something up, the Tellico git repo should be
available now. The project page is here:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/tellico

I did add the sources all the way back to bookcase 0.1 in November 2001. All
the releases are tagged. In order to get past the KDE commit audits, I had
to rewrite history a bit in order to remove some spurious files and fix line-
endings. Tthe commit datestamps on those got messed up, though the author
datestamps are correct.

The rest of the plan is to remove the sources from SVN and replace with a
single README file pointing to the git location. The translation scripts
should work already with the new location, so we'll see as we go along.

I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the git workflow, so I'm not sure how it will
play out. I don't really use stable branches vs master, but we'll see.

Please let me know if anyone sees any issues with the conversion! Regis, I
did add you already to the repository settings as a developer, so you should
have write access.