[Tellico-users] Regression with tellico 2.3.1

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Sun Nov 7 18:27:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

Having packaged tellico 2.3.1 for Mandriva, it seem sto me that there is
a regression: When I sort my CD collection, tellico doesn't remind it,
each time I closed tellico and relaunch it, it's back to default (just
title), and also each time I add a CD in it, it's again back to default.
Is it a known issue ?

TIA,
Bruno.
--