[Tellico-users] Use of html code in paragraph fields

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon May 3 13:52:45 UTC 2010

On Sunday 02 May 2010, jaywalker13 at fastmail.fm wrote:
> Is there a way that I can continue to see the full html code in the Edit
> Entry window in the new version of Tellico?

I see what you mean. I think that's a consequence of some of the new
Qt4/KDE4 classes that I used. And no, there doesn't appear to be a way to
toggle back to the HTML source in Tellico as it is rightnow.

I'll see  if I can figure out how to toggle between the rich text and the
html source, and then add a checkbox or something to do that.