[Tellico-users] Use of html code in paragraph fields

jaywalker13 at fastmail.fm jaywalker13 at fastmail.fm
Sun May 2 13:34:23 UTC 2010

In an older version of Tellico (eg. 1.3.2.1) I could use html code in a
paragraph field. I am having trouble with this in Tellico 2.2.

Example:

In the older version of Tellico, this would show in the entry view
window as the word "Fred" underlined, which could be clicked to open the
jpg file. The full html coding would remain visible in the Edit Entry
window.

With the new version of Tellico, once the entry has been saved, the link
appears in the entry view window and works fine. However, in the Edit
Entry Window, I can now only see the "Fred" link and not the html code.
This means I can't edit this field any more, unless I delete the "Fred"
link and type in the entry all over again.

Is there a way that I can continue to see the full html code in the Edit
Entry window in the new version of Tellico?

Many thanks

Jay

  jaywalker13 at fastmail.fm