[Tellico-users] CD/DVD cataloging

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:15:06 UTC 2010

> For the  Audio file metadata, that creates a music collection instead of a
> file collection, and you should be able to select the folder where the mp3
> files are on the CD/DVD. The disc would have to be mounted.
Yes, I know about the music collection, and it looks very good ;) But
I don't know, on which cd/dvd are the specified mp3 file. It would be
nice when the file list import would scan mp3 files (as scans the
pictures and creates thumbnails) and generate a short description
(artist - title, at least).

Zsolt