[Tellico-users] tellico on mac os x 10.6.2 (snow leopard)

Christophe Diericx christophe.diericx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:51:25 UTC 2010

While being an avid linux user for about 8 or 9 years (and still) I've
bought myself an iMac with Mac OS X 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard) a month ago.

I've been missing Tellico (and a LOT of other things) heavily and I was
wondering if anyone here knows how to get Tellico to compile on Snow
Leopard.

I realize there's an outdated fink package (1.2.x) but

(1) it's really outdated ~~ and ~~
(2) fink `also` needs to be built from source atm on Mac OS X 10.6.x.

When `trying` to build the latest tarball with macports cmake the first
problem is a missing kde4-config...

Does anyone have any insight as to how getting this to work? Do I need ~all~
of KDE4 (or just Qt and it's dependencies)

Thanks - a lot- for anyone who cares enough to answer.