[Tellico-users] Segmentation faults Debian Squeeze?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 09:12:42 UTC 2010

Yes, it was real simple - I just opened the file, then used the up and down
arrows to scroll through the entries.  This was in compact template, so we
were looking at three panes, the top right one with the one line entries,
and the bottom right one with the detail.  After a few clicks down, it
slowed markedly, and then came the error.

I need to install something else to get the bug tracking to work, what
exactly is that?  If you post it, I'll do it.  I will also try another
squeeze installation.  Maybe its specific to one machine config.

Peter