[Tellico-users] link failure

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat Feb 13 22:54:56 UTC 2010

On Thursday 11 February 2010, Sandor Bodo-Merle wrote:
> The whole link failure seems to relate to gnu gold linker.
> Switching back to plain old gnu ld solved the problem. Tellico compiles
> without reverting any commits.

Looks like libkabc depends on libkresources. The cmake module for finding
libkcal doesn't infer that, I guess. Maybe I should switch to using the
kdepimlibs check that ships with kdepimlibs rather than a custom version...

I'm not sure what that means for distributions that split the kdepimlibs
package.