[Tellico-users] Would it be possible to split out the "webcam" logic into separate RPM ?

Sebastian Held sebastian.held at gmx.de
Wed Feb 10 17:05:57 UTC 2010

Hello,

The code is experimental and shouldn't be enabled in distributed packages...
Two rpms does not make sense, but a simple switch to enable/disable the code
would be good.

Do you have a tv-tuner card or s.th. else inside your pc? If no capture device
is installed, the code disables itself.

br,
Sebastian