[Tellico-users] tellico on mac os x 10.6.2 (snow leopard)

Christophe Diericx christophe.diericx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:13:20 UTC 2010

That quick fix seems to work perfectly fine for now, Tellico is up and
running (and looking good).
Can't believe I didn't come up with this myself ;-) (I did try adding
a config.sync() call but then you'd just
get runtime errors a little higher in the ImageWidget constructor).

A quick screenshot of Telico on Mac OS X 10.6.2:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ljjkwo.jpg

I think I'll submit a portfile for macports (there is a recent fink
package since the end of december but there's still one 'fink'
dependency
for people on Snow leopard).

Thanks ~a lot~ for this hint (and for all your work on Tellico of course).

Christophe