[Tellico-users] tellico on mac os x 10.6.2 (snow leopard)

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Feb 4 04:52:58 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010, Christophe Diericx wrote:
> When running with gdb I get (when crashing the application):
>
> ASSERT: "d" in file /opt/local/include/ksharedptr.h, line 126

> Could this be related to this:
> http://old.nabble.com/-Tellico-users--crash-in-2.0pre2-when-saving-edited
> -entry-td25307849.html ?

Looks vaguely similar, though the symptom just means there's a pointer
getting dereferenced incorrectly somewhere.

Do you might trying a small code fix to let me know if it works for you?

In the src/gui/imagewidget.cpp file, down around line 153, change the
function to be

ImageWidget::~ImageWidget() {
  if(m_editor) {
    KConfigGroup config(KGlobal::config(), "EditImage");
    config.writeEntry("editor", m_editor->name());
  }
}

Essentially just add the "if(m_editor)" line and closing bracket. That might
do the trick.