[Tellico-users] Tellico bug in Search facility

Sebastian Held sebastian.held at gmx.de
Thu Aug 12 21:03:47 UTC 2010

Hi Amanda,

The barcode scanning code is tested with exactly one webcam: mine.
This damn webcam no longer works with current kernels (gspca driver issue...),
but it worked great.
It seems no one is using this, so improving the code was not worth it.

The multiple ISBN lookup works -- tested one minute ago. Tellico 2.3svn.

br,
Sebastian

Am Donnerstag, 12. August 2010, 20:10:09 schrieben Sie: