[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for Tellico.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Apr 29 04:51:07 UTC 2010

On Monday 26 April 2010, Bartosz Flis wrote:
> Actually, I'm loading a file exported from earlier version of tellico
> (latest of 1.x branch). The list is displayed correctly, but as soon as
> I click on an item that should contain an image (saved beforehand to
> imported file), the program crashes. The issue doesn't exist when
> selecting entries without embedded images.

I'm struggling to reproduce the crash, and the backtrace is confusing me. DO
you mind if I ask a few more questions?

What is you setting for the image storage location? You mentioned that the
image is stored in the data file that you're opening, but is that your
existing Tellico setting at the time you open the file?  The setting is on
the General page in the config dialog.

Is the image a linked image? By that I mean, in the Entry Editor, whether
"Save link only" was checked.

If you run from the command-line, are there any additional messages shown
there before the crash?

Is the old file very big? If you don't mind, could you email it to me
privately for me to test with?

Thanks for the help. It's exasperating when I can't reproduce the bug,
especially crashing ones.