[Tellico-users] Amazon Secret-Access-Key not stored

Nameless1 xiiilegioN at att.net
Mon Oct 12 20:18:04 UTC 2009

Hello I was wondering how you got the Tellico to save the Amazon secret key?
I think I'm having the same problem. BTW I'm a little new at Linux (I'm
running Ubuntu Jaunty.)

Plank Tom wrote:

> Hi,
> me again. It is a problem with the wallet. I succeded to start the
> daemon manually and now amazon answers to my questions.
> Ciao
> Tom
>
> Hausmoasta schrieb:
>> Hi,
>> I just installed tellico-2.0pre1 on Ubuntu 9.04.
>> I get no data from Amazon. The debug window tells me that there's now
>> secret key:
>>
>>> plank at planklinux:~/Dokumente$ tellico
>>> tellico(4023) <unnamed>::mimeIcon: *** no icon for
>>> application/x-research-info-systems
>>> tellico(4023) <unnamed>::mimeIcon: *** no icon for
>>> application/x-crossover-amc
>>> tellico(4023): Attempt to use QAction "edit_undo" with KXMLGUIFactory!
>>> tellico(4023): Attempt to use QAction "edit_redo" with KXMLGUIFactory!
>>> tellico(4023) Tellico::Import::SAX::DocumentHandler::start: "Tellico
>>> konvertiert die Datei in ein aktuelleres Datenformat. Es kann zu einem
>>> Informationsverlust kommen, falls eine ältere Tellico-Version benutzt
>>> wird, um die neue Datei einzulesen."
>>> tellico(4023) KWallet::Wallet::openWallet: Pass a valid window to
>>> KWallet::Wallet::openWallet().
>>> tellico(4023): The kwalletd service has been disabled