[Tellico-users] Error compiling Tellico 2.0

Charles de Miramon cmiramon at kde-france.org
Mon Oct 12 12:35:02 UTC 2009

Robby Stephenson wrote:

> Just fixed it, though I'm not completely sure everything works right on
> KDE 4.1. Thanks for the email.

Thanks. With your correction, Tellico compiles and seems to work with some
minor visual glitches (no icons). I guess, I need some KDE4 package.

For other people, I document what I have done

Install from Debian unstable : cmake, libqt4-dev, libqtcore4. All other
libraries come from Debian Stable

Go in /usr/local/src
svn checkout svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/office/tellico

cd tellico
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`
make
make install

--
http://www.kde-france.org