[Tellico-users] Sorting book titles

D. Neve djn at microtec.fr
Fri Oct 9 12:02:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a simple question for you, please.  I'm using Tellico 1.3.5
(using KDE 3.5.10) under Gnome on a Ubuntu 9.04 installation.  When I
display the titles the articles "The" and "Le" are not sorted apart from
the main title of the book and this makes finding a book extremely
difficult and tedious.

This happens even though I have these words listed in the "Formatting
Options" section of the "Cofiguration" section of Tellico.  The only
workaround I have found is to go into "General Options" and delete a
word, then click "OK" and _usually_ this causes the file to reload
properly.  Why is this, am I doing something wrong, and if so, what can
I do to change it?

(This always used to work properly for me.)

Thank you very much,

Derrick Neve