[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0 in Gnome?

nelamvr6 nelamvr6 at inbox.com
Thu Oct 8 23:37:31 UTC 2009

nelamvr6 wrote:

> I'm really excited to learn that Tellico 2.0 has been released, I've
> really missed being able to search Amazon.
>
> But I must confess that I've not been able to install it in Mint 7 Gloria
> since I'm using Gnome.
>
> Is there anyone who could point me in the right direction?  I would really
> appreciate it.

Thanks to all involved.  I managed to get it installed.  I was able to
search Amazon for the first time in months.

But I'm afraid I won't be able to rest easy now.  Once I tell my friends
that I managed to install it, they'll want help doing it.  Explaining to a
newbie how to slog through dependency hell via e-mail and PM is not a
prospect that sounds very good right now...