[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0 Installation not going well... please help!

threerandot threerandot at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 4 23:36:42 UTC 2009

Hi

I appreciate your time to respond to my request, but this just doesn't seem
to be helping. I seem unable to unpack the file at all, although a bunch of
stuff goes by very fast in the terminal. I also hear my computer doing some
beeping at times when I attempt this.

I do not know what all of the required packages would be or how to install
them. I also would appreciate it if you could perhaps present each terminal
command one line at a time and if you could let me know what response the
terminal should give me so I at least know that I am on track.

I am basically a real newbie to Linux and installing this has been very
challenging. Perhaps you can provide me with more details as to how I should
be doing this and what I need before installing Tellico 2.0. Thanks, Shawn