[Tellico-users] Amazon search times out on large data sets

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Nov 23 03:23:54 UTC 2009

On Saturday 21 November 2009, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 04:55:12PM -0800, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> > It should show a window with the isbn values listed that were not
> > found, so you can copy them and paste for a new search. I'll check if
> > something is keeping that from working.
>
> It shows the box

Oh, since you said you couldn't identify which ISBNn values had failed, I
assumed you didn't see the dialog.

> but I can't select within it on 2.1.0.

You can highlight one and do Ctrl-C, I think, but I see your point. It's a
standard KDE message box though, so I'll have to see if there's some
convoluted way I could make it more selectable. Tellico doesn't actually
create the dialog itself.