[Tellico-users] CrossRef

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Dec 21 14:43:02 UTC 2009

On Monday 21 December 2009, alessio c wrote:
> However, I can't use crossref even if I have an account. Actually, I have
> only a username that is my email from crossref. Tellico asks my also for
>  a password, but I don't have it. The only way to make it work is to use
>  a fake password in Tellico, but then it doesn't find anything, I tried
>  with different DOIs.

Hmmm, looks  like there  are two different ways to authenticate, according
http://www.crossref.org/help/Content/05_Interfacing_with_the_CrossRef_system/Using_the_Open_URL_Resolver.htm

So you have the second, a "complimentary OpenURL account" ? I'll have to fix
Tellico to accept that. It won't work right now.

Sorry about that.