[Tellico-users] Re : Modification of some report templates

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Aug 26 01:31:29 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 25 August 2009, patrick guignot wrote:
> For point 1) there is no change in the html file generated by the Group
> view report if I put <xsl:param name="column-names" select="'foo bar'"/>
> in Group_View.xsl. The html file generated still contains foo bar and
> baz...

Oh right, I forgot about precedence. Those parameters work if you're running
the XSL transform from the command-line. When Tellico generates the HTML
itself, it passes in the current view, which overrides the variables in the
file. That's why you got the columns that are displayed in the view.

If you wanted to generate the HTML without running Tellico
unzip -p books.tc tellico.xml | xsltproc Group_View.xsl -