[Tellico-users] Re : Modification of some report templates

patrick guignot patrick_guignot at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 25 18:51:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

For point 1) there is no change in the html file generated by the Group view report if I put <xsl:param name="column-names" select="'foo bar'"/> in Group_View.xsl.
The html file generated still contains foo bar and baz....
But I've found a solution : In the Column View of Tellico if I disable baz (by right-clicking on the header of the view in order to open the menu and deselecting the baz field) then the html file generated by the report contains only foo and bar.

For point 2) It works perfectly.

Thanks for your answers Robby.

Patrick