[Tellico-users] Error with some of my images

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat Aug 22 02:40:22 UTC 2009

On Friday 21 August 2009, Matthew Soffen (tellico) wrote:
> I'm trying to do updates on some of my older records (from the old 1.3.5
> file) and I'm having it crash with the following error:
>
> tellico(22066) Tellico::ImageFactory::addCachedImageImpl: Image cache is
> unable to hold the image, it might be too big!

Does it tell you how big in the output? The default is 10 MB. That's the
size of the images kept in memory. Whenever possible, Tellico tries to read
from the disk if the image is saved elsewhere. Normally, it just needs a
thumbnail anyway.

You can change it by editing your tellicorc file in your
$KDEHOME/share/config/ directory.

In the [General Options] group, like so
Image Cache Size = 5000000

Should be in bytes.